domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

What can I do to improve my English? Why don´t you follow these simple advices?

First and more important I would say that is speaking to English- speaking people. I think when you travel to other country you have the need to speak English to be able to communicate with the persons from there.
If you aren´t in other country you could go to English class and do other skills as:
1. Study outside class: In my opinion, it is important because you will need to practice what you have learned therefore you always must do your homework.
2.You must hear English for instance: watch TV, listen to music or read books and magazines in English. Nowadays it´s very easy to find movies, songs or  books and news in the web that are in English. I think this thing can help you with vocabulary and pronunciation.
For the end, you need practice with different exercises and have a good aptitude for learning English.
(V1)

My five important points to learn English are:
· Read my notes before/after class: I think that is important because when you read notes in your book, you can remember the exercise and that exercise you can learn and you can use in a situation when you speak English.
· Do your homework: the homework are important to secure concepts and understand things or see other forms to do the same exercise.
· Write down and study new vocabulary: the new vocabulary is very important for a person because if I don´t know vocabulary, you will not be able to express what I want express.
· Use a dictionary: searching words that I don´t know is good, and for this reason, use a dictionary. Everybody needs to amplify his vocabulary
· Watch films and tv: this type of activities can be funny and can help to learn English because watching films you watch pictures and you understand the actions that they are doing.
(M2)

In my opinion, if you want to learn a foreign language (English or another), you should work very hard in these ways:
First and main way of learning English is speaking to English people because you can practice every day if you stay abroad. By the way, I remember an interview with an important Spanish Bank’s CEO and he said: “The best way of learning English, it’s sleeping with your dictionary”.
But in my case, I only practice a little English with my teacher and my children and wife. So I should study outside class what my teacher says in classroom. In other words, I do my homework every day, memorize vocabulary and organize my lesson notes. Also, I learn a lot when I use my English dictionary.
Besides, to improve your English, you should watch films and read books and magazines in English. Nowadays, it’s easy to find books, magazines or newspapers in English in the Internet and you can watch films in original version in all Spanish TV channels (with subtitles or not).
I think it’s also useful to listen to music in English, because my children do it, but I don’t have an ear for it.
(P)

I think that if one person wants to know an language he or she would have to do these things that I do all the days…
First, he or she should study outside class all that your teacher said there.
Second, he or she should speak to English-speaking people … this is difficult, because we stay in Spanish … but I speak something with my teacher and my friends in classroom.
Third, he or she should watch films in English. If you know the film in Spanish, you would put this film in original version. And if you don’t understand anything, you would put the subtitles in original version.
Fourth, he or she should listen to music in English. This say my teacher it’s better for our ears.
Fifth, it is better for us to read books and magazines in English. By the way, in our class we read “Braveheart”, and we realize that if you don’t know all the words, you can understand what you read. But, sometimes, I look up in the dictionary.
 (M1)


1-MEMORIZE VOCABULARY
If I don`t know the vocabulary ,I can´t talk the language. If I  know many words, I can speak better.
2-DO YOUR HOMEWORK
If I do the homework  I learn  how to make the composition phrases and the verbs,...
3-SPEAK TO ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE
I can learn better if  I begin to speak with the people, because I have to think  in this language.
4-READ BOOKS AND MAGAZINES IN ENGLISH
Reading the books  we will know better the vocabulary and we will learn more words.
5-LISTENING TO MUSIC IN ENGLISH
If we are listening to music in English we will learning how we must do the pronunciation.
(JM)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario