domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

An imaginary interview with Álex González, drummer of "Maná"

Alex Gonzalez was born in Florida, United States on 24 february 1969. He is a drummer in a rock band Mana and can  be one of the best drummers in the world.
-Alex, when did you start to play the drums?
·I started to play with 3 years old in box and then my teacher bought me a drum toy when I was 4 years old.
-When did you start in a band?
·A band named "Sombrero Verde" (green hat), put a notice to searching a drummer and the Alex´s  father phoned for this band. After this group changed the name: Mana.
-How many discs you have you recorded with Mana?
·I have record 8 discs with Mana.
-What is your drum in this moment?
·I have a DW custom. The woods are maple and African mahogany. And the cymbals are brand Paiste.
-What were your influences? 
·Steward Copeland (The Police), Keith Moon (The Who) y John Bonham (Led Zeppelin) are the drummer that influence more in me as a drummer.

(By M.)

Añadir leyenda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario