domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Janis Joplin´s answers in an imaginary interview

Janis Lyn Joplin was born in Port Arthur, Texas, in January of 1943 and she died in Los Angeles, California, in October of 1970. She symbolizes the hippie movement and the 60’s counterculture. Janis was a singer of rock and roll and blues, she highlighted for his powerful voice and her free spirit.
-Did you listen to a lot of music since small?
·Yes, I listened a lot of music, above all blues singers.
-Sometimes, did you think to be a singer and have success?
· No, I never thought about this, I have always been a melancholy teen and locked in myself.
-When did you sing the first time?
·When I was seventeen, and I discovered that I was singing great.
-Where was your first concert?
·It was in a club of Austin, Texas, when I was in the at University.
-What do you feel while you are singing?
·I’m feeling the freedom, and hence our show is real, and everything we feel touches people

(By V2)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario