domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Ole Einar Jjoerndalen answers an imaginary interview

Ole Einar Bjoerndalen is the sportsman who has won more medals in the Olympic Winter Games, before his two last gold medals in Sochi 2014, (By P.)13 medals (one more than Björn Daehlie).
Bjoerndalen was born in Norway 40 years ago and nowadays he lives in the village of Obertilliach (Austria).
His specialty is the biathlon. It´s a winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting, and it has its origins in Norway.
-How many Olympic Winter Games have you participated in?
·I had participated in five Olympic Winter Games: Lillehammer 1994, Nagano 1998, Salt Lake City 2002, Turin 2006 and Sochi 2014.
-Where did you win your first medal?
·I won my first medals in Nagano 1998: one gold and one silver medals.
-What medals do you prefer?
·I prefer the first medal because I was a young sportsman and the last one because I’m the “Snow Man”.
-How often do you practice ski?
·In winter, I practice ski two or three hours every day, and in spring or summer I practice other sports such as cycling, running, …
-Will you participle in the next Olympic Games?
·As I’ll be young (44 years), I think it will be my sixth Olympic Winter Games.
(By P.)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario