domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Teenagers from Azuqueca..., an imaginary interview?

Nowadays to do an interview to a young person it is very difficult, because in person young people don’t speak  anything, but by whatsapp or tuenti they speak more than they do face to face.
In whatsapp or tuenti they put WHERE they live, WHO they know, if they have got a boy or girlfriends …
I interview a young girl … I see if she answered my questions:
- Hello? What´s your name?
·Hello, my name´s Rachel.
-Mary, How old are you?
·I am 16 years old.
-Where are you from?
·I’m from Guadalajara, but  I live in Azuqueca de Henares
-What do you do in your house when you don’t have got homework?
·I always listen guitar music.
-Why are you listening guitar music all the day?
·Because I love playing the guitar.
-What will you study in a future?
·I don’t know, but I’ll like study architecture or engineering.
-I want you to be lucky. By the way , have you got a boyfriend?
·….. Bye….

(By M.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario