domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Chris Hemsworth´s answers in an imaginary interview

Thor is an American superhero and this film was based on the Marvel Comics character. The film was directed by Kenneth Branagh and starred by Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, among others. The film tells the story of Thor, the crowned prince of Asgard, who is exiled from his homeland to Earth. While there, he keeps a relationship with Jane Foster, a scientist. However, Thor must stop his brother Loki, who intends to become the new king of Asgard.
-What is the name of your new film?
·Thor: the dark world
-What would you like about your character?
·Thor is a handsome and brave character that fights for his love and I think that both are similar.
-Do you like the comics?
·I have read a lot of comics when I was little and I like all the characters of the Avengers.
-Are there fights and love in this movie?
·Yes, there are both for all the film
-For the end, which is what you like most when you were shooting this movie?
·In all my films, I like to meet and work with other people, I always learn new things.

(By V1)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario