jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

18/06/2014, Wednesday - One special class for ONE special student!!

LISTENING COMPREHENSION: ON THE PHONE

CLARE: Hello, CSP, Claire 1. __________. How can I help you?

CALLER: Oh, hello, my name´s XXXXXXXX. I´m from the job 2. __________, Findajob.
Could I speak to Lisa Moore, please?

CLARE: Certainly. Can I ask you the 3. __________ for the call?

CALLER: Of course. I´m calling about an ex-CSP 4. __________, Lauren Gordon. Lisa
Moore was her manager.

CLARE: Thank you. Let me just see if Lisa´s 5. __________. Hello? I´m afraid she´s in a meeting. Can I take a 6. __________?

CALLER: I´m sorry, the line´s not very good. Could you say that again, please?

CLARE: Yes, of course. I´m sorry. Would you like me to take a 6. __________?

CALLER: Yes, please.

CLARE: Er, what was your name again, please?

CALLER: Yes, it´s XXXXXXXX.

CLARE: Could you 7. __________ that for me?

CALLER: Yes, it´s XXX with a ___, 8. __________, and XXX is 9. __________.

CLARE: OK. And what´s your telephone number.

CALLER: I´ll give you my 10. __________ number. It´s 11. __________.

CLARE: Sorry, can you speak more 12. __________, please?

CALLER: Yes, it´s 11. __________

CLARE: Right. And has Lisa got our email address?

CALLER: Er. No. It´s XXXXXXXX

CLARE: Sorry, 13. ___________________...?

CALLER: Findajob – that´s one word – 14. __________ 15. _________ 16. ________ au.

CLARE: OK, so that´s 17. _________________ And what would you like me to tell her?

CALLER: Well, I´d like to ask her some questions about Lauren Gordon, what was she
like as an employee and things. It would be 18. __________ if she could phone me.

CLARE: OK, I´ll give her the message and ask her to 19. __________ you.

CALLER: Thank you. That´s very 20. __________.

CLARE: No problem. Goodbye.

5 comentarios:

  1. I have seen the questions about the exam,and Ihave thought that perhaps you don´t put any words to the vocabulary.Because this point isn't in the blog to the exam.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Perhaps you should check again, shouldn´t you?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think pherhaps you are write this too late...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm sorry I have been working so I have one mistake.I want say "you have wroten" no "you are write",I think that is a big mistake...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Or do you mean "you have written"? In any case, who knows????

    ResponderEliminar