martes, 3 de junio de 2014

"Waterloo", by ABBA

If you like ABBA you must visit the following links... and try to fill the missing words!!
My my!!
At Waterloo Napoleon did 1. ___________
Oh yeah!!
And I 2. ___________my destiny    .

in quite a similar 3._________
The 4. ___________ book on the 5. ___________
Is always 6. ___________ itself.

REFRAIN:
Waterloo - I was 7. ___________, you won the 8. ___________.
Waterloo - Promise to 9. ___________ you for ever 10. ___________.
Waterloo – 11. ___________ escape if I 12. ___________ to.
Waterloo – 13. ___________ my 14. ___________ is to be with you.
Waterloo - Finally 15. ___________ my Waterloo.

My my!!
I 16. ___________ to hold you 17. ___________,       

but you were 18. ___________
Oh yeah!!
And 19. ___________ it seems my 20. ___________ chance

is giving up the 21. _________
And how 22. ___________ I ever 23. ___________
I 24. ___________ like I win when I 25. ___________.

REFRAIN

So how 22. ___________ I ever 23. ___________
I 24. ___________ like I win when I 25. ___________.


REFRAIN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario