martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Nothing really matters


(Madonna)


When I was very 1.__________

2.__________ really matters to me,

but making myself 3. __________

I was the 4. __________ one.

5. __________ that I am grown everything´s changed

I’ll 6. __________ be the same 7. __________ of you

REFRAIN:

2. __________ really 8. __________,

9. __________ is all we 10. __________.

Everything I 11. __________ you

all 12. __________ back to me.

Looking at my 13. __________

It’s very 14. __________ to me

I 15. __________ so selfishly

I was the 4. __________ one.

I 16.__________ that nobody wins

Something is 17._________ and something begins.

REFRAIN
2.__________ takes the past away

Like the 18.__________:

2.__________ makes the darkness go

Like the 19.__________.

You’re sheltered from the 20.__________,

give me comfort in your 21.__________

REFRAIN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario