martes, 30 de abril de 2013

All I want for Christmas is you


(Mariah Carey)



I don´t want a _______ (1) for Christmas, there is just one _______ (2) I need,
I don´t care about the _______ (3)  _______ (4) the Christmas _______ (5).
I just want you for my _______ (6) more than you could _______ (7) know
Make my _______ (8) come _______ (9), all I _______ (10) for Christmas is you.
I don´t want a ______ (11) for Christmas, there is just one _______ (12) I need,
I don´t care about the _______ (13) _______ (14) the Christmas _______ (15).
I don´t need to hang my _______ (16) there upon the _______ (17),
Santa Claus won´t make me _______ (18) with a _______ (19) on Christmas day.
I just want you for my _______ (20) more than you could _______ (21) know.
Make my ______ (22) come ______ (23), all I ______ (24) for Christmas is you.
I don´t ask for _______ (25) this Christmas, I don´t ever wish for ______ (26) .
I´m just _______ (27) keep on waiting _______ (28) the mistletoe.
I don´t make a _______ (29)
and send it to the _______ (30) _______ (31) for Saint Nick
I don´t even stay _______ (32) to hear those _______ (33) reindeer click,
´Cause I just want you here _______ (34) holding on to me so _______ (35)
What _______ can I do, baby all I _______ (36) for Christmas is you. You, baby.
All the _______ (37) are shining so brightly _______ (38)
And the sound of children´s _______ (39) fills the _______ (40).
And _______ (41) is singing.
I hear those sleigh _______ (42) ringing.
Santa won´t you _______ (43) me the one I really _______ (44),
Won´t you please _______ (45) my baby to me.
I don´t want a _______ (46) for Christmas, this is all I´m asking _______ (47),
I just want to _______ (48) my baby standing right outside my _______ (49).
Oh I just want _______ (50) for my _______ (51)
more than you could _______ (52) know.
Make my ______ (53) come ______ (54), all I ______ (55) for Christmas is you.
All I _______ (56) for Christmas is you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario