lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

Now you have no excuses!

So, here you have it: you asked for a place to write, and here you have it. From now on you have the opportunity to write in English knowing that your mates will read your writing. Welcome!

It would be great if you could write once a week. Then I could tell you if there is something to correct so you could do the necessary changes as soon as possible. And remember to sign your text, so we can know what you have written!! So, it´s time to write and read...

Gregorio


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!!
    I'm watching TV.."Mentes Criminales" in FDF.Do yoy like it? I'll try to do the exercices to tomorrow.
    See you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm Laura...I forget to put my name...Sorry!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for writing and telling us something!!

    I don´t know if people will look the comments, so when you want to write something, why don´t you do it as a new entry? I think it will be clerarer for everybody.

    Concerning "Mentes criminales" I used to watch this when I had to do the ironing, but I am such a sensitive person that I can´t stand it when the plot is about dead children... But I prefer it better than CSI, for example.

    See you this evening!

    Gregorio

    ResponderEliminar