miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Hi, hi

First the answer to Alberto, everybody knew that Barcelona would win  the Milan.
Barcelona is the favorite team to win the Champions League but Chelsea, Real Madrid and Bayer Munich can win Barcelona , although Real Madrid is the best for this job , I think. It's difficult but could be possible.
And for teacher Gregorio in this sentence ''and that Roberto shouts when he goes to the stadium to support his beloved Atleti...'' is wrong is Alberto . I never support Atleti althought if were Atleti-Barça, I would support Atleti of course.

That is all i think, I see you this evening.

Roberto

1 comentario:

  1. - The firts = FIRST, sin THE
    - would win to the Milan = WOULD WIN THE MILAN
    - is favourite team to win = IS THE FAVOURITE
    - althought = ALTHOUGH
    - i = I

    GREGORIO

    ResponderEliminar