martes, 17 de abril de 2012

By the way...

Hi guys,

Yesterday in class we watched a scene of the film "Out of Africa", so I think that I could write something about the latest film I have watched (all in English with Spanish subtitles). Last weekend, while I was resting after my graduation party, I watched "One for the money". I don`t know the traslation  but it´s a film about a girl that lost her job and find another like bounty hunter. It´s funny but it isn`t a great movie I think. However two weeks ago I watched a film called "Young adult" starred by Charlize Theron and I love it. It's really funny, although it isn't a comedy. Gregorio you could learn something about cinema for our next movie in class... (only joking).

Alberto

1 comentario:

  1. - English / Spanish = NACIONALIDADES E IDIOMAS, SIEMPRE CON MAYÚSCULAS.
    - The last weekend = THE NO ES NECESARIO, PODEMOS DECIR (Y ES MÁS CORRECTO) "LAST WEEKEND"
    - I was resting of my graduation party = I WAS RESTING AFTER MY GRADUATION PARTY
    - but isn´t a great = BUT IT ISN´T
    - although isn´t a comedy = ALTHOUGH IT ISN´T A COMEDY
    - you could learn some of cinema = SOMETHING ABOUT CINEMA

    ResponderEliminar