domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Very busy weekend

This weekend has been a little bit exhausting for me. So no interesting films (do you know about "Chuggington"? It´s the only thing I have watched, and I bet you don´t about it, why should you?), but at least I´ve been able to finish the novel I was reading, "Amsterdam", by Ian McEwan, quite interesting (by the way, at the end of the story both main characters die, in case you are interested in it). And concerning football, though I don´t like it very much (at all, to be honest)... I´m glad Real Madrid has won, so Roberto has written again in our blog! Tomorrow in class we should advance a little bit with our book, don´t you think so? However, we may find a place for music... on Monday or on Wednesday, who knows! See you!! Gregorio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario