miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

Celine Dion sings at Mecafast!

Have you ever listen to this song by Celine Dion? Try to fill the gaps while you listen twice or three times. And then... you will be abe to sing it even in the shower!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lbxjIg_e8


Don't be 1. ______________ to feel this way, 
Gonna make you 2. ______________.
It's not about you, cause I am the 3. ______________
Building 4. ______________ in the sand. If I am crazy, just don't 5. ______________,
It doesn't 6. ______________ I don't need you near,
7. ______________ is the story 8. ______________ me and you
And it's called... 9. ______________! 

Right 10. ______________ you is 11. ______________ I'll stay. Oh 9. ______________! 
Just 12. ____________ me as I 13. ____________... so please... have 9. ___________! 

So many times and so many 14. ______________,
I didn't know 15. ______________ where to go, 
You 16. ______________ me a sign and 17. ______________ my eyes 
That's the 18. ______________ why I know 
That you are different, you're 19. ______________ here
I 20. ______________ you figured me out right then 
21. ______________ I believe that we can make it 22. ______________.
And that's called...  9. ______________! 

Right 10. ______________ you is 11. ______________ I'll stay. Oh 9. ______________! 
Just 12. ____________ me as I 13. ____________... so please... have 9. ___________! 
Don't be 1. ______________ to feel this way 
Just 23. _______________ me out! Stay... 
 
...and that's called... 9. ______________! 
Right 10. ______________ you is 11. ______________ I'll stay.
 It's not too 24. _____________. 
Just 12. ____________ me as I 13. ____________... so please... 
have 9. ___________ in 25. _____________! Oh yeah! Just 12. ____________ me as I 13. ____________... so please... have 9. ___________! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario