martes, 23 de enero de 2024

Monday, 22nd January 2024

 TODAY IN CLASS

-Comments & question about writings.

-Book, page 115, a)speaking about the pictures


-Book, page 115, b)reading heading and matching to photos:

-Book, page 115, c)think with a partner para escribir un article

-Explicación/revisión: V1+V2 & cómo hacer la negación de INFINITIVO, INFINITIVO SIN TO & GERUNDIO

-Vero explica las diferencias entre essay (que no hemos visto este año) y article: FCE TARGET page 170.

-Revisamos check list para writing: strong adjectives, deducción must / can´t, finalidad (to / in order to / so as to / so that), I WANT YOU TO GO, comparativos, used to+usually+be used to, to + gerund (look forward to), condicionales, pasivas, modales,...

-Revisión del a estructura I WANT YOU TO GO, relaciónandolo con V1+V2: GRMMR N S Rd, ejercicio 53.2 

-Corrección listening to be completed, from Challenge 4 / CD 3  / Track 5 / Page 76: Prince Charming

I was 1. SIXTEEN and I had an awful social life, I just didn't seem to fit in with the other 2. TEENAGERS and as for boys, it didn't look like I would ever go on a 3. DATE.

Then I saw an 4. ADVERT for the Internet chat room, the 4. ADVERT said I could meet boys from all over the 5. WORLD, I thought I had nothing to lose. The chat room was great, I could be 6. ANYONE I wanted to be and I could say whatever I wanted without 7. EMBARRASSING myself. I met lots of friends on the Internet and I felt that my life had never been 8. BETTER.

Then I received a 9. MESSAGE from a person called “prince charming, he asked me about my ASL. ASL means age, sex, location. I replied to him that it was sixteen, 10. FEMALE, London. He told me that he was also sixteen and that he liked football and rock music, he said that he was tall, 11. BLOND, brown-eyed and slim.

We chatted for hours everyday and we started 12. SENDING emails as well, I have never met a boy that I could talk to so 13. EASILY, so when he finally asked me to meet him, I agreed and we set a date for five pm that 14. SAME day.

I asked my sister Brenda to come with me and it's 15. LUCKY that I did. We had arranged to meet at a music shop, Brenda and I were 16. LOOKING at CDS when a middle-aged man approached me. "I'm prince charming" the man said. I couldn't 17. BELIEVE my eyes, instead of the gorgeous sixteen year old that I expected to meet, a man older than my 18. FATHER was staring at me, Brenda pulled my 19. ARM and we ran out of the shop. The man followed us but when he 20. SAW a police officer coming our way, he vanished.

When I got home I told my 21. PARENTS what It happened, they were furious with me for 22. MEETING someone from an internet chatroom.

I was so 23. HAPPY to be safe.




HOMEWORK 

-Book, page 29, 3LISTENING&SPEAKING c): part 2, con track 2.19

-Writing an article 150-190 words about THE IMPORTANCE OF MOBILE PHONES or about exercise d) from page 115 in our book



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario