domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2020

The Chain Writing Game Story No. 3

Long time ago I had a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I was walking at night after going to a friend's house. After a time walking, I looked back and saw a man, who was following me. He had a fanny pack, and I saw he had a knife on it, so what I did was I hid in a rubbish dump to distract him so he couldn't assault me. 
I could see this man, I think he was in his late forties and I remembered him. We were near and I put my foot on him, so I apologized for it. This time was so hard for me and I needed a gap year in my life. I was very stressed in my job because I was travelling a lot and I couldn't see my family.
But, Why was this man following me?
Without thinking about it so much, I decided to hitchhike. In a moment, I was in a car with a woman. The car started moving and I lost the man in the foggy background. The woman asked me if a wanted something edible, because I didn't look good at all. I accepted, I would be scared but my stomach was worthwhile. We started talking and I asked her if she could take me to my house. She accepted nicely. The day was blurred and my car was with a flat tyre like the buggy for children in USA then I began to do the covering letter  because I was to find a job early..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario