domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2020

The Chain Writing Game Story No. 2

One day I was riding my bike and I stopped near a rubbish dump because my mobile phone rang. I get into my fanny pack and I heard a woman who said me I am the winner of a good present. I can choose a travel abroad and sleep in the best hotel. It was my opportunity, I was in a gap year and this was going to be the moment for breaking up with everything. I went into my house, where I live with my partner. She was a woman older than me, she was in her late forties. She worked in a train station but she had been on strike during two months now. When I came in, I apologized for my delay but the day was foggy and another time I had to hitchhike because at the same time I was looking for something more edible for me.


While I was hitchhiking I found a photographer. She was trying to take some pictures of the landscape, but all these pictures were blurred. When she realized she was angry, and decided to go back home. I continued my way and I saw some cars, all of them were rusty and with flat tyres, broken windows... There were some of them with buggies in them. It was scary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario