viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2020

American Pie (Madonna)

A long, long time 1. ________
I can 2. ________  remember how that music 3. ________  to make me 4. ________
And I 5. ________  that if I had my 6. ________
I could make those people 7. ________
And maybe 8. ________ be happy for a 9. ________.

 

Did you write the book of 10. ________
And do you have 11. ________ in God above
If the Bible tells you 12. ________?
Now do you 13. ________  in rock and roll?
Can music save your mortal 14. ________?
And can you 15. ________  me how to dance real 16. ________?

Well, I know that you're 17. ________  love with 18. ________
'Cause I 19. ________  you dancing in the 20. ________
You 21. ________  kicked off your 22. ________
Man, I dig 23. ________  rhythm and blues.

I was a 24. ________   teenage broncin buck
With a pink 25. ________  and a pickup truck
But I knew that I was out of 26. ________
The 27. ________  the music 28. ________.

CHORUS
I 29. ________   singing bye, bye, Miss American 30. ________
31. ________   my Chevy to the levee but the levee was 32. ________
Then 33. ________  old 34. ________  were drinking whiskey and 35. ________
Singing “36. ________  will be the 37. ________  that I 38. ________ ,
36. ________  will be the 37. ________  that I 38. ________  ”.

 

I met a 39. ________  who sang the blues
And I her asked for some happy 40. ________  
But she just smiled and turned away.
Well I went down to the sacred 41. ________  
Where I'd heard the music 42. ________  before
But the man there said the music 43. ________________  .

Well now in the 44. ________  the children scream
The 45. ________  cry and the poet dreams
But not a word was 46. ________  
The church bells all were 47. ________  

And the three men I 48. ________  most
The Father, Son and the Holy 49. ________  
They 50. ________  the last train for the coast
The 27. ________  the music 28. ________ .

[CHORUS x 2]

We 29. ________  singing (x 4)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario