martes, 16 de junio de 2020

Monday, 15th June 2020


Una casita en la montaña | Arimekorta, Gorbeialdea. | FlickrTODAY IN CLASS
-Puesta en común de ONE DAY AT A TIME, season 2, episode 1.

-“Town´s”, an explanation in our blog

-Corrección Book, page 135, GRAMMAR BANK, section 2B about POSSESSIVE: 2Bb
  1 That’s my friend’s car over there.        2 He’s 95 years old but he still does all his own shopping.              
  3 I live in the flat at the top of the building.                       
  4 I quite like supermarket pizza but I prefer to make my own.                   5 I can’t remember the name of the book.                                               6 A Who’s Sarah? B She’s my husband’s sister.                                         7 Every Christmas we go to my wife’s parents’.                     
  8 I’ve known him for years – he’s a very good friend                                9 Not many people live in the centre of London.                                     10 I’m always really tired at the end of the day.                                                                      
-Corrección Book, page 23, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TEXT?                                                                1 C They tend to prefer busy, lively places                                              2 F Although they prefer not to travel alone 
3 B They often go back to the same holiday destination again and again      4 D They love telling others where they have been                                  5 A They tend to have strict time and money budgets                               not required   E They often go on holiday with large groups of friends

-Book, page 22, REVISE AND CHECK, VOCABULARY: a)
1 glamorous  2 moody  3 childish  4 sensible  5 creative   6 suitable   7 luxurious  8 stressful   9 risky  10 impressive

HOMEWORK
-FCE TARGET, page 61 UP: easily-confused verbs + cloze

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario