jueves, 4 de junio de 2020

Wednesday, 3rd June 2020


Local calle Venta. Calle MAYOR 4 - 1 4 - 1002L001000001369 - casaktuaTODAY IN CLASS
-Book, page 18, 1VOCABULARY a)speaking
-Book, page 154, GRAMMAR BANK “SHOPS AND SERVICES”, 1.”Places”
-Book, page 19, 2LISTENING&SPEAKING: a) speaking about the pictures + b) reading
-Corrección Book, page 22, REVISE AND CHECK, GRAMMAR
1 I emailed her the photos. (b)
2 What are their surnames? (c)
3 He made coffee for me. (b)
4 My sister lent them to us. (a)
5 The red shoes are nice, but I prefer those blue ones. (c)
6 He’s the bossiest man I’ve ever met. (a)
7 She’s much happier in her new job than she was before. (c)
8 The film was a bit better than the book. (a)
9 I don’t believe a word he says. (b)
10 You look worried – what are you thinking about? (a)
11 Where are you going on holiday this summer? (b)
12 We’re visiting our grandparents next weekend. (a)
13 I love looking at other people’s family photos. (a)
14 What’s the name of the village where you were born? (c)
15 We grow all our own vegetables. (b)

HOMEWORK
-Ejercicio EBAU: “Elvis lives!” (eXe4/06)
-Investigación sobre el origen y el significado de las palabras “off-licence” y “fishmonger”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario