domingo, 22 de diciembre de 2013

Our letters to Santa...

Dear Santa,
I send you this letter before the Spanish Government makes the new Security Law, because after it I and blog’s writers could pay until six hundred thousand euros.
Santa, you are my last opportunity because the Three Wise Men have changed into black men of the European Economic Community, who want to cut the Spanish deficit and our politicians only cut the social budgets (education, health, …)
This year I have worked very hard until July for more than 30 years, but in this moment I left work because my children couldn’t study Spanish in Catalonia. Also I have started a painting course (I haven’t painted since my daughter was born) and I study English every day (when I’m in the gym, I practice how explaining news that I´m watching in two televisions).
Next year I’m going to look for a work, although it´s very difficult because there are six million people who don’t work in Spain (there are more people who don’t work, but they earn a lot of money).
I think I deserve to be healthy to continue enjoying my gorgeous family. It’s my only personal wish.
I would like to have a new Spanish society, so I ask you these wishes:
      • Education of high quality, as in the Nordic Countries, based on the teacher´s authority (the teacher isn’t pupils’ friend) and the pupils’ effort.
      • Separation of Public Powers by Montesquieu.
      • Elimination of corruption in its different ways: legal, economical , political, …
      • Increasing birth rate to pay pensions.
      • TV of quality: elimination of rubbish programs, and a new one based on culture programs and films in original version.
      • Equality between men and women, so nobody can say that women don’t know the business of their husband.
      • Finally, send to small island of Neverland to all corrupt people, except  taxes’ Minister who must go to Transylvania. They cannot come back to Spain until they don’t pay the huge Spanish Public Debt.
My last wish: Santa, let it snow in Christmas, so I could throw snowballs to my children and Johnny could take wonderful photos.
Best regards,

Pablo


Dear Santa,
As you know, my name is Virginia and as every Christmas, I write you a new letter to ask you what I would like to have this Christmas:
I have been a good girl this year but this year it has been difficult for many people ecause of the crisis so I ask this year to bring health and happiness to my family and for other families that are going wrong. These persons might have a job in the new year. That's the most important thing for me this year.
But if you want bring me some, here I put my gift list:
• I want you to bring me clothes
• Some boots
• A tablet
• A dryer
You can choose what want from the list.
 Don´t forget to stop by my house,  see you later Santa,

Virginia


Dear Santa,
I think that I have been good this year. I have gone to work every day (fortunately). I have led my daughters to the school and also I have cleaned the house and  I have walked my dogs. So I would like to have many thinks but I am old  for presents. So I would like to have health for my family and my friends. I don't know when you will come
here with your present. I'll have the fireplace cleaned , also I will have a little of rum and some confectionery next to the fireplace. Thanks and best regards,

Juanma


Dear Santa,
My name is Montse. I write all my name, because my son say that you don’t know me.This year I have been a good girl with my family and my friends, because I have behaved well. 
This year I would like to have:
-        A Prada Bag
-        A Vespa motorbike
-        An I Pad mini, for my son
-        Money for my daughter for her travel to Italy
-        A photo camera for my husband
-        Some toys for my cousins
-        Health for all the people that I know
I think I deserve this year you to come to my home, because I will prepared a cake for you and your reindeer.
Next year I’m going to be a better person and I won´t say anything else to Gregorio in classroom.
I hope to see you as soon as possible.
Bye,

Montse


Dear Santa,
This year I have been a good boy, but also I have been lazy because at university I do the homework the last day. Also I have been in one school making teacher with second children. They are very funny but some child is very stubborn because he does things that I don`t want. I would like these children to have the things that they ask you because they are good boys and girls. I would like to finish the drum kit this month so I can play these Christmas. Also I would like to have more time because there are many days that I don´t have time to do my things.
For next year I will I´m going to be more tidy for remember everything that I have made.

Manuel



Dear Santa,
This year I have been a good boy and I have worked to be a better photographer, and I have begun to study to be a person with a higher level of English. But the language is very difficult. So I am spending more time studying. Also this year I am being more orderly and disciplined.
I believe that if I continue next year so I deserve the new gift book, you can talk to Gregory.
I hope you are taking care of my parents, and of my brother.
Ah, also I´d  love a 70-200mm telephoto of canon.
Thanks for all.
See you, HO, HO, HO,

Johnny



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario