martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Kylie Minogue and Mecafast wish you a Merry Christmas!!

SANTA BABY


Santa Baby, just slip a sable 1. ____________ the tree for me,
Been an awful good 2. __________.
Santa Baby, so 3.  ____________ down the 4. ____________ 5.  ____________.

Santa baby, a 6. ____________  convertible too, light 7. ____________.
I'll wait up for you, dear.
Santa Baby, so 3.  ____________ down the 4. ____________ 5.  ____________.

Think of all the 8. ____________ I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I 9. ___________  _____________.
Next 10. ____________  I could be just as good
If you'll check out my Christmas 11. ____________.

Santa Baby, I want a 12. ____________ and really that's not a lot,
Been an 13. ____________  all year.
Santa Baby, so 3.  ____________ down the 4. ____________ 5.  ____________.

Santa Honey, one 14. ____________ thing I really 15. ____________:
The deed to a platinum 16. ____________.
Santa Baby, so 3.  ____________ down the 4. ____________ 5.  ____________.

Santa cutie, fill my 17.  ____________ with a duplex and cheques,
Sign your 'x' on the 18. ____________.
Santa cutie, and 3.  ____________ down the 4. ____________  5.  ____________.

19. ____________  and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations 20. ____________  at Tiffany's.
I really do 21. ____________  in you,
Let´s see if you 21. ____________ in me.

Santa Baby, 22. __________  to mention one 23. ____________  thing: a 24. ____________,
I don't mean on the 25. ____________.
Santa Baby, so 3. ________ down the 4. ________  5. _______.                        
3._________ down the 4. __________   5. ___________.   
3. ____________ … 5. ____________.                                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario