lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

11/03/2013, Monday

VOCABULARY:
Complain, ´cause, glad, burn - burnt - burnt, cloud, break up, wanna, gonna, even, odd.

TODAY IN CLASS:
-Recoger composiciones sobre fotografía de la página 26.
-Canción “It´s a beautiful….”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYxuGQMCuU

I don’t know 1. __________ you think that you 2. __________  hold me
When you couldn´t get by by yourself.
And I don’t know 3. __________ 
Would ever want to tear the seam of someone’s 4. __________ .
Baby, it’s fine, you said that we should just be 5. __________ 
While I came up with that line and I’m sure
That it’s for the 6. __________ 
If you ever change your 7. __________ , don’t hold your breath.

‘Cause you may not 8. __________ that baby I’m relieved
When you said 9. __________   my whole world 10. __________ .Hey hey hey
REFRAIN:
It’s a beautiful 11. _______  and I can’t 12. _______   myself from 13. _______ 
If I’m 14. __________ , then I’m 15. __________ 
And I 16. __________  there’s no denying .
It’s a beautiful 11. _______ , the 17. _______  is up, the 18. _______  is playing
And even if it started 19. __________ 
You won’t hear this boy 20. __________ 
‘Cause I’m 21. __________  that you’re the one that got 22. __________ 
It’s a beautiful 11. __________ .

It’s my turn to 23. __________ , so girls get in line
Cause I’m 24. __________ , no playing this 25. __________  like a fool
Now I’m alright
Might’ve had me caged 26. __________ , but not 27. __________ .

And you may not 8. __________  that baby, I’m relieved
This 28. __________   inside, it burns too 29. __________ .
I don’t 30. __________   to say “so long”, I just 31. __________   say “goodbye”

REFRAIN

‘Cause if you ever think I’ll take up                                                                       
My 32. __________   with thinking of our break-up
Then, you’ve got 33. __________  thing coming your way
‘Cause it’s a beautiful 11. __________ . Beautiful 11. __________ .
Oh, baby, 34. __________  11. __________  that you’re gone 22. __________ 
It’s a beautiful 11. __________ .

-Puesta en  común de la transcripción fonética de la frase: This woman´s mother has got a picture I love because you can see the see and nature.

HOMEWORK:
-GRAMMAR BANK, page 130: lectura de la explicación de la sección 3C sobre "Defining relative clauses with WHO, WHICH, THAT and WHERE".
-Página 131, ejercicios a y b de la sección 3C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario