martes, 15 de noviembre de 2022

Monday, November 14th 2022

TODAY IN CLASS

-Revisión de MUST / CAN´T para indicar deducción afirmativa o negativa, speaking about our new mate:

>a new teacher

>be 30 years old

>a new student

>live en Boston

>be interested in English

>be very nice

-Corrección Reading APTIS part 2: “At the bank”

APTIS READING 2 “At the bank”, page 29

1.A   2.G   3.D   4.E   5.B   6.F   7.C

-Song “This is me” (Faith Hill)


I have my 1. _________ and keep my share of 2. __________

and things you'll 3. __________ see.

I get 4. __________ and defensive 

and 5. __________ too much attention to my insecurities.

I'm just like everybody 6. __________, 

I 7. _________ to love Jesus and myself.


CHORUS:

I don't 8. __________ what you 9. __________, 

or what you 10. __________ of what you 11. __________ 

but this is a part of 12. __________,

of what I 13. __________ and 14. __________ I am, 

all of my impurities are 15. __________ here on my sleeve.

This is 12. __________. This is 12. __________.


My 16. _______ breaks for the 17. __________, 

I worry about my 18. _________

and all my 19. __________ are late.

I'm dealing with the 20. __________, 

this complicated strangeness of 21. ________ life this way.

I'm just like everybody 6. __________, 

I 7. _________to love Jesus and myself.


CHORUS


I 22. _________ at silly movies, tear up when I see 23. ________

And I'm 24. ____________ as a stone.

I criticize my 25. __________,

I wonder if I'm ready to ever be 26. __________.


I'm just like everybody 6. __________, 

I 27. ______, yes I 27. _________, just like everybody 6. _____.


CHORUS


This is 12._____. I wanna 28. __________.

Don´t be 28. ______ who you are! 28. _______ who you are!

What you 29. __________, what you 30. __________, 

what you 31. __________. 32. __________you are.



-Corrección listening con viñetas PET xfrd, Listening with pictures, CD 1, Track 1, Pages 15 & 16

1.C   2.C   3.C   4.B   5.A   6.B   7.A

-Revisión de fonética y pronunciación.


PHONETICS:

answer /ˈɑːnsə/, apply /əˈplaɪ/, bear /beə/,beard /bɪəd/, beer /bɪə/, bird /bɜːd/, daughter /ˈdɔːtə/, blood /blʌd/, busy /ˈbɪsɪ/, flood /flʌd/, heart /hɑːt/, hurt /hɜːt/, love /lʌv/, nature /ˈneɪʧə/, son /sʌn/, sun /sʌn/, though /ðəʊ/, thought /θɔːt/, through /θruː/, throw /θrəʊ/, word /wɜːd/, world /wɜːld/, work /wɜːk/  


HOMEWORK:

-PET RICHMOND 2020, Listening, Multiple Choice Situations, Pages 66-67, Test 3, Part 2

-Writing informal email from APTIS > WRITING > 04 Travel Club. Extensión: entre 120 y 150 palabras


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario