domingo, 25 de octubre de 2020

JM´s tips on how to take holiday photos

When I was fourteen years old my parents gifted me a camera to take photos. Nobody had taught  me how I could use the camera, so I had to learn over time.

Taking photos with an automatic camera are not worthwhile. The real difficulty is taking photos with a camera in which you have to choose the light and the speed of the shutter.

When you are on holidays, you can take really good photos, but the first thing you must know know is that...you must never take a photo with the sun in front .You could take a good photo in the sunset and looking at the sea.

If you go to a museum, they won´t usually allow you taking photos ,but perhaps they allow you  taking photos without flash. Now is when you have to be careful because you will need more time with the shutter open and in that moment the photo could come out blurry.

I hope you take good photos!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario