martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

Wednesday, 11th May 2016



SONG 1:   I need a hero,
I´m holding out for a hero till the 1. __________ light.
          He´s gotta be sure and he´s gotta be soon
          And he´s gotta be larger than life. Larger than life.
          It´s gona take a Superman to sweep me off (=APARTAR, SEPARAR)  my 2. __________.
          I need a 1.hero,
I´m holding out for a hero till the end of the 3. __________,
And he´s gotta be strong, and he´s gotta be fast
And he´s gotta be fresh for the 4. __________.
I need a hero,
I´m holding out for a hero till the end of the 3. __________.

TERRY:    Out of 5. __________. Shit.

HUSBAND:  What is that 6. __________?

KATE:          It´s a gratin of Florence fennel (=HINOJO) and new 7. __________, clam (=ALMEJA) and sorrel (ACEDERA) soup with cream and mirepoix. And stuffed (RELLENO) quail (=CODORNIZ).

HUSBAND:  Kate, I have a dinner tonight. 8. __________.

KATE:     Tonight? Oh, well. It was just for fun.

HUSBAND:  I´m going to the 9. __________. See you.
          Sweetheart?

KATE:     Yeah?

HUSBAND:  Why don´t you go and see a movie?

SONG 2:   … hold me 16.tight. We´ll be holding on 10. __________.
And we´ll only be making it right ´cause we´ll never be wrong.
11. __________ we can take it to the en of the line.
Your love is like a 12. __________ on me all of the time.
(All of the time. All of the time).
I don´t know what to do and I´m always in the 13. _________.
We´re living in a powder keg (=BARRIL) and giving off sparks.
I really need you 14. __________!
Forever´s gonna start 14. __________.
Forever´s gonna start 14. __________.
Once upon a time I was 15. __________ in love,
Now I´m only 15. __________ apart.
There´s nothing I can do: a total eclipse of the 16. ________.

TERRY:    No!

KATE:     Oh, my 17. __________! Oh, my 17. __________! Are you all right? Are you okay? Come on. I´m so 18. __________. Come on… hospital, hospital.

CAR:      Cascade Memorial Hospital… is located… at…

KATE:     Can you wiggle (MENEAR) your toes?

TERRY:    19. __________.

CAR:      Northeast 32nd Avenue.

TERRY:    … little 19. __________ are in… Are those in my…?
Hey, wait! Hey, you pull, you pull. You pull over and get out of the 20. __________!

KATE:          You don´t have to get all huffy (=SUSCEPTIBLE, ENOJADO, OFENDIDO) about it.

TERRY:    You need to pull the 20. __________ over.

KATE:     Hey, wait. It was an 21. __________.

TERRY:    Listen. I´ll shoot you with this thing.

KATE:     Oh, go ahead! It´ll be an improvement, 22. __________ me.


 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario