miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Urban Legend, by JM.

People usually tell urban legends by word to mouth.
Today I will tell you a history about psychic phenomena.
Resultado de imagen de fantasma aterradorAll people talk about these phenomena, but only a few people say if they have had some personal experience.
People usually don´t see ghosts, but people say they know somebody who have seen a ghost one night.
I am going to tell your one story…
To be able to see psychic phenomena it isn´t necessary darkness .I  could see one a long time ago.
I was in my home and the sun was shining, my wife was at home too.
When I saw it, I didn´t know what was happening…
I climbed the stairs to tell it to my wife…and when she looked me said…
“I don´t know what have happened but your face is white…·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario