martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Consequence of a cold

As Alberto has just informed you, last Monday we watched in class a scene from "The Net". I know we have done something similar not long ago (do you remember Meryl and Robert talking about marriage?), but I am suffering a terrible cold and yesterday I wasn´t in my best conditions to talk for a long time. So I thought this could be a good way of making the most of the class and taking care of my health at the same time.
At the end of the class we had been working with the first part of the scene. Roberto will write a post about it in a few hours (I hope!!), and Alberto has explained in his post about the second part, the one we are going to work with tomorrow.
I´m feeling a little better today, but my red nose is a embarrassing evidence about the wonderful day off I have had.
See you,

Gregorio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario