lunes, 21 de junio de 2021

Monday, 21rst June 2021

TODAY IN CLASS

-Corrección PET RICHMOND 2020, Reading, gapped text, pages 10 + 11, Test 1

16.F  17.A  18.D  19.H  20.C

 -Corrección Book, page 146, GRAMMAR BANK 8A, about causative passive: teoría + ejercicios 8Aa + 8Ab

Book page 146, Exercise a

1 Have you ever had your eyes tested?

2 We don’t need to have the roof repaired.

3 I would never have my teeth whitened.

4 She advised me not to have my hair dyed.

5 It’s too expensive to have the carpets replaced.

6 He´s going to have his passport photo taken professionally.

7 My children had their faces painted at the festival.

8 We need to have the oil checked.

9 I had my car cleaned while I was doing the shopping.

10 I want to have my legs waxed before going on holiday.

 

Book, page 146 Exercise b

1 She needs to have her car serviced.

2 He’s having his front door replaced.

3 He’s having a new battery put in.

4 They should have their windows cleaned.

5 She ought to have her eyes checked.

6 He doesn’t want to have his photo taken.

7 She’s having her portrait painted.

8 He wants to have his suit dry-cleaned

-Book, page 76, 5, PRONUNCIATION

  


HOMEWORK

-FCE OXFORD, OPEN CLOZE, “London marathon”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario