martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

Monday, 11th May 2020


Mean | Wiki Glee | FandomTODAY IN CLASS:
-Song: “Mean” (Glee)
You, with your words like         1. __________
And swords and weapons that you use 2. __________ me
You, have knocked me off my        3. __________ again
Got me feeling like I'm 4. _______.
You, with your voice like nails on a 5. __________
Calling me out when I'm 6. __________.
You, pickin' on the 7. __________ man.
Well you can take me 8. _______ with just one single 9. __________.
But you don't know, what you don't know.
REFRAIN
10. ________, I'll be living in a 11. __________ old 12. ________
And all you're 13. __________ gonna be is 14. __________.
10. _______, I'll be big 15. ________ so you can't 16. ________ me
And all you're 13. __________ gonna be is 14. __________.
Why you gotta be so 14. __________?
You, with your switching 17. __________
And your wildfire 18 __________ and your humiliation
You, have pointed out my 19. __________ again
As if I don't 20. __________ see them.
I 21. ______ with my head down trying to 22. _______ you out    
'Cause I'll never 23. _____ you. I just wanna 24. ______ okay again.
I 25. ______ you got pushed around, somebody 26. ______ you cold     But the cycle 27. ________ right now,                            you can't lead me down that 28. __________,
You don't know, what you don't know
REFRAIN
Why you gotta be so 14. __________?
And I can see you 29. ________ from now in a 30. __________          Talking over a football 31. _______                                  With that same big 32. __________ opinion                         but 33. __________ listening                                  Washed up and ranting 34. _______ the same old 35. __________ things
36. __________ and grumbling on about how I can't 37. __________.
But all you are is 14. __________
All you are is 14. ________, and a liar, and 38. ________, and      alone in 39. __________, and 14. _____ ____(x4). But
REFRAIN
Why you gotta be so 14._____?                                  Someday, I'll be living in a 11._____ old 12.city
Why you gotta be so 14. ______?                                    And all you're 13. ever gonna be is 14. _______.
Why you gotta be so 14. _____?                                Someday, I'll be living in a 11. _____ old 12.city
Why you gotta be so 14. ______?                                    And all you're 13. ever gonna be is 14. _______.
Why you gotta be so 14. __________?

-Corrección Word formation / FC Gld Pls / Pg 30 / “A good short story” 
1.endings   2.unusual   3.collection   4.mysterious   5.description   6.darkness   7.seriously   8.amusing   9.disappearance   10.existence

HOMEWORK
-Book, page 152, VOCABULARY BANK, ADJECTIVE SUFFIXES, 2 “Describig places and things”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario