viernes, 19 de marzo de 2021

Wednesday, 17th March 2021

TODAY IN CLASS

-Corrección book, page 63, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TEXT?

1 Tipping is more common in the US. 

2 If the service has been very good. 

3 No, in the most casual of restaurants tipping is not universal. 

4 If you are very unhappy with the service. 

5 Not all restaurants add a service charge. You don’t have to pay it if you’re unhappy with the service. 

6 Because the service charge may already be added, but the card machine may still ask if you want to add a tip.

 


-Corrección Book, pages 60 + 61, 7READING&LISTENING: d) listening

1.F   2.T   3.F   4.T   5.F   6.F   7.T   8.F   9.T

 

-Corrección Book, page 143, GRAMMAR BANK 6B: ejercicio 6Ba

1 He can to speak French really well. He can speak French

2 The office is closed now, but you should can phone them on Monday. you should be able to phone

3 He loves music – he could play the violin when he was four!

4 You couldn’t be serious! The ball was definitely out. You can’t be

5 I love this shopping centre. It’s great to be able to buy everything in one place.

6 There’s a shop assistant – she might can help you. she might be able to help 7 I tried to phone the bank but I wasn’t able to get through.

8 Will I can use my UK credit card when I’m in the US? Will I be able to use 9 I bought a new bike yesterday – I could get 10% off by paying cash. I was able to / managed to get

10 This camera’s really cheap – it can’t be very good.

 

HOMEWORK

-Book, page 62, Revise&check GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY

-Listening FCE MCMLLN CRSBK, Page 161, CD 2, track 28 - DAUGHTER OF POP STAR, multiple choice

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario