domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

Shania Twain´s song, the chosen one for our class this month!


0. __________ go!

Don't want you for the 1. __________,
don't want you for a 2. __________
I'm only 3. __________
if I can have you for 4. __________, yeah.
Uh, I know I sound 5. __________,
and baby, I 6. __________.
You're a fine piece of 7. __________ __________,
and I'm gonna get me some 8. __________.
Oh yeah.

BRIDGE:
So, don't 9. __________ to run, honey; 10. __________ can be fun.
There's no need to be 11. __________
when you find that 12. __________

REFRAIN:
I'm gonna 13. _____ you while I´ve got you in 14. __________
I'm gonna 13. _____ you if it takes all 15. __________
You can bet you by the time I say "16. __________,"
you'll never say "17. __________ "
I'm gonna 13. _____ you, it's a matter of 18. __________
I'm gonna 13. _____ you, don't you 19. __________ about that
You can bet your bottom dollar,
in 20. __________ you're gonna be 21. __________
Just like I 22. __________ - I'll 13. _____ you good

Yeah,
I've already 23. __________ it,
Here's 24. __________ it's gonna be:
I'm gonna 25. __________ you,
and you're gonna 26. __________ in love with me. Yeah

BRIDGE

REFRAIN

Uh, uh
Yeah, I'm gonna 13. _____ you, baby
I'm gonna 27. __________ on wood
I'm gonna 13. _____ you somehow, honey
Yeah, I'm gonna 28. __________ it good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

BRIDGE

I'm gonna 13. _____ you, it's a matter of 18. __________
I'm gonna 13. _____ you, don't you 19. __________ about that
You can bet your bottom dollar,
in 20. __________ you're gonna be 21. __________

Oh I'm gonna 13. _____ you
I'm gonna 13. _____ you really good
But you can bet you oh I'm gonna 13. _____ you
Just like I 22. __________ I'll 13. _____ you good
Oh I'm gonna 13. _____ you good


 Resultado de imagen de shania twain cd


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario