viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

WELCOME - Marta Sánchez


I felt you 1. __________,
How can I 2. __________  you?
I 3. __________ you all the 4. __________ to satisfy you,
But you 5. __________ all alone I paid the cost,
So 6. __________ now don´t 7. __________, I am the boss.

You know that I control 8. __________ of your 9. __________ now.
10. __________ on your favourite 11. __________,
let´s go along the 12. __________.
Where is that beautiful 13. __________ you know I 14. __________?
We´ve 15. __________ for miles and miles,
It´s not so 16. __________.

REFRAIN:
Welcome to the 17. __________ of joy and 14. __________,
It could be the 18. __________ if we 19. __________ be happy.
You´ve got to 20. __________ 21. __________
and do 22. __________ I want.
(Twice)

Don´t be 23. __________,
´cause 24. __________ is all right.
I 25. __________ you many things
To calm your 26. __________ inside.
I knew you 27. __________ fall into my 28. __________ trap.
And you know that I won´t 29. __________ all of your 30. __________.
31. __________ we have is so much.

REFRAIN

REFRAIN

Welcome to the 17. __________ of joy and 14. __________.
Welcome to the 17. __________ of joy and 14. __________.

REFRAIN


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario